New York Times Subscription
Effective Wednesday, October 12th, The Ohio State University Undergraduate Student Government is pleased to offer all students, faculty, and staff FREE access to the New York Times.
To activate your subscription, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to accessnyt.com
- Search for and select “Ohio State University - Columbus, OH”
- Click “go” and log in using your OSU credentials
- Select “create account” and input registration info
- Click “sign up” and enjoy access to NYT journalism, cooking, and games content from any location on or off-campus
To access your account after activating your subscription:
- Go to https://www.nytimes.com/
- Click the "Already have an account?" button
- Click the "Log in here" link (below the "Create Account" button)
?Once registered, faculty/staff will have 4 years of full account access, after which they must re-authenticate their account by visiting accessnyt.com. Students will have access until 12/31 of the graduation year they choose.
THOSE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED TO NYT WITH OSU EMAIL:
- Before activating your complimentary account, you MUST cancel your paid subscription by emailing email@example.com or calling 800-591-9233
Student aged 13 and under may NOT access these subscriptions in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content, please call the Accessibility Helpline at 614-292-5000.
- With technology-related concerns, please contact New York Times Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With other questions/concerns, please contact Jack Tumulty.email@example.com and Tiffany Hsich.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the NYT app on your Apple or Android device for mobile access and breaking news notifications.