Health & Safety
Role and Mission
The Health & Safety Committee strives to research and address issues impacting the short-term and long-term health, safety, and well-being of all Ohio State students, and to sustain successful existing practices at Ohio State.
Director of Health & Safety
- Lighting Taskforce
- Committee members did research regarding the effectiveness of lighting off campus and created a research report which is in the City of Columbus' Power Committee under reform
- Contact Cole Weidman.13
- Sexual Violence Center Initiatives
- Working with Title IX to reform and potentially Buckeye Care About Consent info sessions. Working alongside administrators to improve training for sexual violence
- Contact Peyton Batiato.1
- Researching Student Health Insurance?
- Trying to expand the insurane companies accepted by the student health center
Yelena Montesinos, Jack Dudas, Dominic Uddowlah, Michael Restuccia, Esmerelda Lujan
Social Chair: Joudi Saadeh